Stovetop Tuna Mac
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A last-minute "pantry raid" can yield a hearty meal in minutes. Stovetop Tuna Mac is a shortcut version of a classic tuna casserole that will solve your "What's for dinner?" dilemma easily!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (6-ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 buttery crackers, coarsely crushed
What to Do
In a large saucepan, prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions, adding frozen mixed vegetables to boiling macaroni in water for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return macaroni and vegetables to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients as directed on package; mix well. Stir in tuna, sprinkle crushed crackers over the top, and serve.
Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!