Tomato Angel Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn those juicy tomatoes into a delicious homemade sauce that will get you rave reviews in the kitchen. Our Tomato Angel Pasta will be your new favorite go-to dinner any night of the week!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and garlic just until garlic starts to brown. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and continue cooking over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in basil just before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain. Place on a platter, top with tomato sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
We suggest adding a side salad to make this a complete meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!