Tomato Angel Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn those juicy tomatoes into a delicious homemade sauce that will get you rave reviews in the kitchen. Our Tomato Angel Pasta will be your new favorite go-to dinner any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and garlic just until garlic starts to brown. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and continue cooking over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in basil just before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain. Place on a platter, top with tomato sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
We suggest adding a side salad to make this a complete meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!