Butternut Squash Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy Butternut Squash Lasagna is a super casserole for autumn, and it also provides a great vegetarian main dish option for your Thanksgiving or holiday meal.
What You'll Need:
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 5 cups warm, seasoned mashed potatoes, store-bought or homemade
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, butternut squash, ricotta cheese, onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Place 3 noodles on bottom of prepared baking dish. Spread 1/3 of potato mixture over noodles. Repeat layers two more times. Top with French-fried onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 281
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.7g 17 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 404mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.