Creamy Walnut Penne
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Healthy walnuts add crunchy texture to this easy penne pasta dish. Don't be fooled! It tastes fancy, but there's nothing to it. Creamy Walnut Penne can turn an ordinary weeknight meal into something special.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a soup pot, combine cheese, cream, walnuts, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and cook over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in parsley and serve immediately.
If you like this creamy pasta dish, you'll also like our easy Bow Ties Florentine.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 717
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 103 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 114mg 38 %
- Sodium 713mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.