Creamy Chicken & Ravioli Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you think you have a prize-worthy weekday dinner recipe like this one that uses a few refrigerated and frozen supermarket shortcuts, then you need to enter our Dinner-in-a-Dash Recipe Contest. The Grand prize winner will receive a $500 Supermarket gift card, a signed Mr. Food Test Kitchen Cookbook and a slew of coupons for free items. So what do you say you make this for dinner tonight and tomorrow you enter the contest? We sure hope you do!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken chunks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package frozen garlic bread sticks, heated according to package directions
What to Do
- Place ravioli into a large pot of boiling water and return to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add half-and-half, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken and peas, and continue to cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Add ravioli to skillet and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, cover, and heat until cheese is melted. Serve with warmed bread sticks.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Go ahead and change up the veggies. Frozen broccoli, spinach, or mixed vegetables will turn this skillet dish into a weekly favorite! And if you want to brown the cheese on the top, all you have to do is to prepare this in an oven-safe skillet and finish it off in a 425 degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
- Looking for more pasta recipes? Try our Perfect Pesto Pasta or our Miracle Pasta.
- For more wonderful recipes filled with shortcuts, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Enter Our Recipe Contest!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!