Lemon Blueberry Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A dessert this easy to make that tastes so gourmet is a real find. The filling is a unique blend of lemon curd and blueberry. Lemon Blueberry Tarts are great for a spring or summer bash.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons lemon curd, divided
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and 3 tablespoons lemon curd until smooth. Evenly spoon mixture into graham cracker tart shells.
- In a small bowl, gently stir blueberries and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon curd until thoroughly combined. Spoon blueberries evenly over cheese layer. Cover loosely and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.