Raspberry Cream Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, and the vanilla until smooth; set aside.
- Unfold puff pastry on flat surface and cut into 9 equal squares. Fold one corner of pastry to opposite corner, then turn pastry so it looks like a triangle.
- Leaving a 1/4-inch border around triangle, cut slits from bottom to 1/4-inch from top of pastry, making sure slits do not touch. Unfold the triangle and turn so point is facing up. Take the top flap and fold it toward the 2 cuts near bottom. Take bottom flap and fold it towards top edge.
- Place a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in center, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining pastry, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Feel free to use any other of your favorite fruits, like blueberries or strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 227
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 135mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.7g 35 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Freshly squeezed orange juice helps turn these Double-Orange Glazed Cookies into a tasty, sunny treat that they won't be able to stop snackin' on. Bake these "doubly-orangey-good" cookies when you're looking for a sunshine-y way to brighten up your gang!