Secret Peanut Butter Cup Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 10 Min
Go ahead and share the secret behind our Secret Peanut Butter Pie! Everyone deserves to enjoy this creamy smooth decadent no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter chips, milk, and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Cook until mixture is thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. With a spoon, stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
Add whipped topping to peanut butter and milk mixture and blend completely with a spoon.
- Pour peanut butter mixture and cream cheese mixture alternately into pie crust, ending with cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to get a marble effect. Cover and freeze until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
- We just can't enough of peanut butter-flavored desserts! If you feel the same way, you'll love our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies.
- And if you want even more recipes that use peanut butter cups, we've got plenty to choose from right here!
- Looking for make-ahead desserts? Check out this collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Tart Cherry Pie
- Peachy Keen Cream Pie
- Berry Ugly Pie
- Lemon Crunch Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Fillings
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie