Secret Peanut Butter Cup Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Wanna know what takes our oh-so-yummy peanut butter pie to the next level of indulgence? We add in delicious peanut butter cups! But, the best part? It's a no-bake pie that will wow the crowd, but takes minimal effort to make! Trust us, this is one of those dessert recipes that will have the whole town talking, and wanting to know your secret!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter chips, milk, and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Cook until mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop 12 peanut cups, reserving 4 for garnish. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. With a spoon, stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Fold 1 cup whipped topping into peanut butter mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon half the peanut butter mixture into pie crust and top with half the cream cheese mixture alternately into pie crust; repeat layers. Swirl with a knife to get a marble effect. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with dollops of remaining whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
For Peanut Butter Lovers' Everywhere
- If you love peanut butter pie recipes, then you've got to try our decadent Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie and, of course, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is the perfect combo for chocolate and peanut butter enthusiasts!
- Love to snack on the candies we put in our pie? Then you might want to try our Homemade Peanut Butter Cups!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 719
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 47g 72 %
- Saturated Fat 25g 127 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 520mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 58g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.