Secret Peanut Butter Cup Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Go ahead and share the secret behind our Secret Peanut Butter Pie! Everyone deserves to enjoy this creamy smooth decadent no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
What to Do
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter chips, milk, and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Cook until mixture is thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. With a spoon, stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
Add whipped topping to peanut butter and milk mixture and blend completely with a spoon.
- Pour peanut butter mixture and cream cheese mixture alternately into pie crust, ending with cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to get a marble effect. Cover and freeze until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
- We just can't enough of peanut butter-flavored desserts! If you feel the same way, you'll love our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies.
- And if you want even more recipes that use peanut butter cups, we've got plenty to choose from right here!
- Looking for make-ahead desserts? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 639
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 43g 66 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 120 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 33 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 472mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 51g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!