Toasty S'mores Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You'll feel like you're gathered around a warm campfire with our Toasty S'mores Pie. The whole family will be coming back for s'more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping to combine.
- Set oven to broil. Spoon pudding mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumb mixture over pudding. Cover completely with marshmallows.
- Place pie under broiler 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden. (Leave the door cracked a bit to watch them; make sure they don't burn!) Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes before refrigerating 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make your own pie crust, simply mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1-1/2 sticks butter which you'll melt first. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture and press remaining mixture into a 9-inch broiler-safe pie plate. Bake in a 350 degree oven 8 minutes; let cool before filling. If you do make your own pie crust, just skip over step 1 in the recipe, since this recipe will make enough for the crust and the topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 334
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.7mg 3 %
- Sodium 550mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!