Roasted Holiday Prime Rib
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rev up the traditional holiday roast with some new flavors and the whole family will practically hail you as a Christmas saint! Know the best part? The oven does all the work!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 to 6 pound) boneless beef prime rib
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Place beef fat side up in roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Rub mixture evenly over beef.
- Roast beef for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or 15 minutes per pound until a meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees F, for medium-rare, or until desired doneness beyond that.
- Remove beef to cutting board and let stand 15 minutes before carving across grain.
To give the roast a crispier crust, broil it for the last few minutes of cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.