Lip-Smackin' Carolina Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This country-style recipe will turn any backyard barbecue into a hit this summer 'cause it's got that southern charm we all know and love. Bring out that checkered tablecloth and get ready for some real good eatin'.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
What to Do
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients except ribs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer the sauce 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside for serving.
Preheat grill to medum-high heat. Brush ribs with remaining sauce and place on grill.
- Close grill cover and grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned and thoroughly cooked, turning frequently and basting with any remaining sauce during first 10 minutes of grilling. Serve immediately with reserved sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!