Simple Pork Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 tacos
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 Tacos
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
These Simple Pork Tacos are about as easy and yummy as it gets. This pork taco recipe is fast, and completely family friendly! Just grab some taco shells, and some of your favorite taco garnishes and you're good to go.You'll realize soon enough that makeing a simple dinner does not mean that you need to sacrifice flavor or heartiness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 12 taco shells
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat cook pork and onion for 7 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in garlic, chili powder, salt, pepper, and beans. Cook for 8 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon pork mixture into taco shells, and serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
We love to garnish this taco recipe with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, shredded cheese, and salsa. But you can use any of your favorite taco toppings to make this easy taco recipe even more delicious! Feel free to serve these tacos with a side of our Avocado Cilantro Dip.
- If you're looking for more Mexican main dishes that are a cinch to make, try our Best Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Tortillas are an awesome way to add a little fun to dinner. That's why we're sharing our Crazy Ways with Tortillas, so you can get the good times rolling.
- We've got the perfect way to end this deliciously simple Mexican dinner. Just try our Dreamy Flan, or Mexican Chocolate Cake for a dessert that will knock your socks off!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.