Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Pork Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pork Fried Rice is a Chinese take-out favorite that you can easily make in your own kitchen. By using some easy-to-find Asian ingredients, you can whip up this fried rice whenever the cravings set in.
What You'll Need
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 pound fresh bean sprouts
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup sliced green onions
What to Do
Stir together 2 tablespoons soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and sesame oil in a bowl. Add pork, and toss well. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Add bean sprouts and rice, and stir-fry 2 minutes or until rice is thoroughly heated. Add green onions and remaining soy sauce; toss well. Serve immediately.
- Want to know how to stir up fried rice that keeps its texture? Start with cold cooked rice. Just double-batch it the next time you cook plain rice for a side dish, and chill the leftovers. Then you can stir up this specialty in a jiffy.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- Plus, if you loved this Pork Fried Rice recipe, we bet you'll love to pair it with our Egg Drop Soup!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.