Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Vermont Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can put a taste of New England on our dinner tables, then sit back and watch for the smiles.
What You'll Need
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters or sixths
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place potatoes in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; toss with potatoes to coat well.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour. Stir and continue baking an additional 1/2 hour, until glazed.
- Stir when removed from oven, then serve.
If you don't have real Vermont maple syrup, you can use maple-flavored pancake syrup. But boy, oh boy, there's nothing in the world like real maple syrup.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 392mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %