The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Almond Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Give your traditional chocolate pudding a touch of sophistication by adding the taste and crunch of almonds! Adults, and kids, will love the popular flavor combination in our Chocolate Almond Pudding.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (see Note)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in milk and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond extract. Spoon into a large bowl and chill for at least 1 hour, or until completely cooled.
- Spoon half of the pudding evenly into 4 to 6 parfait glasses. Cover pudding with half the whipped topping then sprinkle with half the toasted almonds. Repeat the layers then cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Amaretto can be substituted for the almond extract.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 443
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 19 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.