Chocolate Almond Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Give your traditional chocolate pudding a touch of sophistication by adding the taste and crunch of almonds! Adults, and kids, will love the popular flavor combination in our Chocolate Almond Pudding.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (see Note)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in milk and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond extract. Spoon into a large bowl and chill for at least 1 hour, or until completely cooled.
- Spoon half of the pudding evenly into 4 to 6 parfait glasses. Cover pudding with half the whipped topping then sprinkle with half the toasted almonds. Repeat the layers then cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Amaretto can be substituted for the almond extract.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 443
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 19 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.