The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate-Coconut Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr 45 Min
You'll go nuts over this tropical-tasting Chocolate-Coconut Bread Pudding. With the perfect combo of sweetness and old-fashioned comfort, this slow cooker version is sure to win you tasty raves.
What You'll Need
- 3 large eggs
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) day-old French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
What to Do
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add bread cubes, coconut, and chocolate chips, stirring gently just until bread is moistened. Cover and chill 1 hour. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 2 -3/4 hours or until set. Serve with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 852
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 49g 75 %
- Saturated Fat 38g 188 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 442mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %