The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Fruity Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italian-grown arborio is the rice of choice for this Fruity Rice Pudding. It's shorter and plumper than most short-grain rice, so it gives this slow-cooked version of rice pudding its creamy texture.
What You'll Need
- 3 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachios
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart oval slow cooker, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 2-1/2 hours. Stir mixture; cover and cook on HIGH setting 1-1/2 more hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 159mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!