Blue Cheese Topper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn crumbled blue cheese into an appetizer that stands out from the crowd. If you want to cause a sensation at your next gathering, this one is tops!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What to Do
In a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
Here's a delicious salad dressing option for you to try -- Creamy Pepper Dressing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.