Blue Cheese Topper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn crumbled blue cheese into an appetizer that stands out from the crowd. If you want to cause a sensation at your next gathering, this one is tops!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
Here's a delicious salad dressing option for you to try -- Creamy Pepper Dressing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!