Blue Cheese Topper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to chow down on a cheese that really brings the "wow" factor to everything it touches? Make our Blue Cheese Topper and add it to most anything for a little extra something. Turn crumbled blue cheese into an appetizer that stands out from the crowd, or use it to top your burgers. If you want to cause a sensation at your next gathering, you need this recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Here's Our Suggestions!
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
Here's a delicious salad dressing option for you to try -- Creamy Pepper Dressing!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.