Pina Colada Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love this versatile flavored butter! It goes with everything from breakfast breads to chicken and even shrimp! Give our Pina Colada Butter a try.
What You'll Need
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherries
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Schmear on cinnamon-raisin bread or toasted pound cake for a tropical breakfast or anytime treat.
- Use about 3 tablespoons to saute a pound or so of shrimp for a fast dinner or quick appetizer.
- Dollop on pancakes or melt on waffles for a taste of the islands, Mon.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.