Our Own French Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What can we say about this creamy homemade French dressing? C'est magnifique! Whip up Our Own French Dressing in no time, and enjoy one of Mr. Food's favorites for yourself.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. (You can use a blender if you want, but it works just as well by hand.)
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve this versatile sweet-and-sour dressing on your regular tossed salad, spinach salad, sliced tomatoes, or whatever you prefer!
- If you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!