Our Own French Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What can we say about this creamy homemade French dressing? C'est magnifique! Whip up Our Own French Dressing in no time, and enjoy one of Mr. Food's favorites for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.75) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. (You can use a blender if you want, but it works just as well by hand.)
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve this versatile sweet-and-sour dressing on your regular tossed salad, spinach salad, sliced tomatoes, or whatever you prefer!
- If you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.