California Chicken Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dried plums are an All-American super-fruit that grows abundantly in California and, no matter where we live, these bite-sized nuggets offer loads of healthy benefits as part of a nutritious diet.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped California dried plums
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach, tomato or whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine dried plums, apple, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Lay 2 tortillas on work surface. Spoon plum mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla and arrange chicken strips on top of mixture.
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture then fold both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.