California Chicken Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dried plums are an All-American super-fruit that grows abundantly in California and, no matter where we live, these bite-sized nuggets offer loads of healthy benefits as part of a nutritious diet.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped California dried plums
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach, tomato or whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine dried plums, apple, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Lay 2 tortillas on work surface. Spoon plum mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla and arrange chicken strips on top of mixture.
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture then fold both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!