California Chicken Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dried plums are an All-American super-fruit that grows abundantly in California and, no matter where we live, these bite-sized nuggets offer loads of healthy benefits as part of a nutritious diet.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chopped California dried plums
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach, tomato or whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine dried plums, apple, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Lay 2 tortillas on work surface. Spoon plum mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla and arrange chicken strips on top of mixture.
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture then fold both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.