Homemade Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen gummy worms
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Start your own gummy worm farm! That's right, with just a few off-the-shelf ingredients, you and the kids can make your very own Homemade Gummy Worms. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving size) packages sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 (0.22-ounce) envelopes unsweetened drink mix (any flavor)
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin (from a 1-ounce box)
- 1 cup boiling water
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until dissolved. Pour into baking dish, cover, and chill 2 to 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Cut into 1/4-inch strips to form thin "worms" for serving as is or decorating other treats.
For fancier gummy candy, you can use candy molds to make different shapes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!