Pop Graham Munchies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids of all ages will want to get their hands on this tasty snack. Our Pop Graham Munchies have everything you love about snacks - popcorn, cereal, raisins, marshmallows, and more!
What You'll Need
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups honey graham cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal, marshmallows, and raisins; mix well. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts. Pour over popcorn mixture, tossing to coat. Place mixture evenly on baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Pour onto wax paper, and break apart into clumps as mixture cools. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 445
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 642mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.