The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tangy Popcorn Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Who says popcorn always has to be a salty, buttery mess? Try Tangy Popcorn Mix and discover the pleasure of refined popcorn.
What You'll Need
- 2 (2.9-ounce) bags lower-in-sodium microwave popcorn, popped according to package directions and with unpopped kernels removed
- 1 cup lower-in-sodium mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 (7-ounce) package fruit bits
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place popcorn on baking sheets. Sprinkle nuts and fruit bits over popcorn.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, honey, and lemon juice to a rapid boil over high heat, and let boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture, tossing gently to coat evenly.
- Bake mixture 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking. Remove mixture from oven, and allow to cool. Serve, or store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.