Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup is chock-full of goodies that will make you feel satisfied and warm all over.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized cheese product, cubed (like Velveeta)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a Dutch oven, stir together cream of chicken soup and broth until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until smooth and thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Which sandwich pairs best with this recipe? Find out in our Top 10 Soup and Sandwich Pairings page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.