Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup is chock-full of goodies that will make you feel satisfied and warm all over.
What You'll Need
- 3 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized cheese product, cubed (like Velveeta)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a Dutch oven, stir together cream of chicken soup and broth until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until smooth and thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Which sandwich pairs best with this recipe? Find out in our Top 10 Soup and Sandwich Pairings page!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!