Lo Mein Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the filling taste of Lo Mein in a warm, comforting soup. Don't order out for Chinese food - make Lo Mein Soup!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetable mix, thawed
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken in half
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients except the spaghetti; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the spaghetti and boil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the spaghetti is cooked and no pink remains in the chicken.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.