Lo Mein Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the filling taste of Lo Mein in a warm, comforting soup. Don't order out for Chinese food - make Lo Mein Soup!
What You'll Need
- 4 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetable mix, thawed
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken in half
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients except the spaghetti; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the spaghetti and boil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the spaghetti is cooked and no pink remains in the chicken.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Loaf Pan Mac 'n' Cheese is a unique way to serve macaroni and cheese to your family. Since it's baked in a loaf pan, all you have to do is slice and serve. Everyone in the family is going to love this ooey-gooey-cheesy dinner that's loaded with hot dog pieces. In fact, don't be surprised if they start cheering, "Hot diggity dog!"