We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple crisp and peach crisp better move over and make room for this veggie version that's gonna be a sure hit.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups croutons, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!