We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple crisp and peach crisp better move over and make room for this veggie version that's gonna be a sure hit.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups croutons, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!