Pearlized Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What happens if we match fresh green beans with cute-as-can-be frozen pearl onions? We get a side dish that says "fresh from the garden with half the work!"
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place green beans in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 8 minutes. Add onions and cook 5 to 7 additional minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 707mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.