Pearlized Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What happens if we match fresh green beans with cute-as-can-be frozen pearl onions? We get a side dish that says "fresh from the garden with half the work!"
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place green beans in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 8 minutes. Add onions and cook 5 to 7 additional minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 707mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %