Roasted Root Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig of rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 3 white potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into half moons
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary; mix well. Add vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
There are so many tasty combinations of roasted veggies in our collection of Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.