Roasted Root Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig of rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 3 white potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into half moons
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary; mix well. Add vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
There are so many tasty combinations of roasted veggies in our collection of Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.