Grilled Veggies with Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our new version of vegetables and dip takes your taste buds from something old to something new! Grilled Veggies with Onion Dip is a trendier version of the classic idea, sure to win you raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 large yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 2 bell peppers (1 each red and green), cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and soup mix; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over high heat. Grill vegetables in batches for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but still crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, or chill; serve with onion dip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 745mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).