Hot Artichoke Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The ultimate party food, homemade Hot Artichoke Spread is sure to win you raves at your next get-together. Don't miss this chance to show off your hot party dip as the best in town!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained (see Notes)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, process all ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
- You can use 2 (9-ounce) thawed and drained packages of frozen artichoke hearts instead of canned, if you prefer.
- Serve this with crackers, sliced bread or carrot and celery sticks. It also works well if you make this in several small baking dishes (microwave-safe ones, if planning to reheat in the microwave). After they cool, wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze for later use. When ready to use them, just unwrap and heat in the oven or microwave.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 699mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)