Hot Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait forever to get your party pizza delivered? When you're hosting the next game party, mix up this warm and creamy Hot Pizza Dip that's sure to be the hit of your get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and oregano; stir until smooth and well blended. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pie plate.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with bread sticks, crackers and/or carrot, celery, and pepper sticks. And if you'd like to make a lighter dip, substitute the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded mozzarella with their lighter versions.
We've got a lot of great dip recipes! Why not offer your gang our Baked Shrimp Dip or our Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip, too? Or if you're looking for something else, check out our collection of 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 78
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 155mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.4g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.