Turkey Stuffing Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 4 dozen meatballs
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Any time you're longing for the tastes of your favorite holiday dinner, mix up Turkey Stuffing Meatballs. It's easy to get your turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce all rolled into one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) bag herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 pound ground turkey breast (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing, water, egg white, and sage; mix well. Add ground turkey; mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place meatballs on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through, turning halfway through baking.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and sugar over low heat, stirring occasionally until sugar melts. Place in a bowl and serve with meatballs.
For this to be a light recipe, make sure to use ground turkey breast, which typically has much less fat than regular ground turkey (which is ground from a combination of turkey parts).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!