We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take the ho-hum out of burgers on the grill by pumping up the flavor with the traditional tastes and textures of a Caesar salad. Our delicious grilled Caesar Burgers will make you the master of your grill!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Parmesan cheese, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, the garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce and burgers on rolls and top with remaining Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.
While the grill is hot, we're recommending that you grill up some flavorful and healthy summer veggies as a go-along.
- Safety experts advise cooking ground beef to a temperature of 160 degrees.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!