Complete Roast Beef Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your oven do all the work, while you sit back and enjoy hearing all the "ooh"s and "aah"s.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 (15 ounce each) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 12 thick slices deli roast beef (about 2 pounds)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar brown gravy
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Place 1/3 cup of potato mixture at smaller end of each slice of roast beef and roll up crepe-style. Place beef rolls seam side down in a large shallow roasting pan, making two rows of six. Pour gravy over beef rolls, then cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until rolls are warmed through and the gravy is bubbly.
This recipe's great for using leftover mashed potatoes (just warm them in the microwave first), but you can also use instant mashed potatoes prepared according to the package directions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 69g 139 %
- Cholesterol 185mg 62 %
- Sodium 4,375mg 182 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.6g 31 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %