We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now here's an easy ground beef recipe that's definitely not boring. Loaded with southwestern spice, veggies, and twisted pasta, our Mexican Twist is a mouth-full of "ooh, yeah!" And the best part is that it cooks up in a quick 25-minutes, making it an easy weeknight dinner.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (1 ounce each) envelopes dry taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces spiral pasta
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, over high heat, brown ground beef and onion 8 to 10 minutes, until no pink remains in beef and onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients except pasta; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, then stir in pasta. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 to 18 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 613
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,873mg 78 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.7g 39 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.