Mr. Food's Fast Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you want that taste of fast-food burgers without going out, you can make 'em at home in no time! And since fast-food burger places are now making burgers just the way we want them, Mr. Food's Fast Burgers are the perfect at-home copycat recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 4 uncut sesame seed hamburger rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 slices (4 ounces) American cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 dill pickle chips
What To Do:
- Cut each hamburger bun horizontally into 3 sections; set aside.
- Form the ground beef into eight thin patties. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat and cook the patties in batches for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
- Spread half of the dressing over the four bottom bun sections, then sprinkle with half of the lettuce. Place a hamburger patty on each and top with a slice of cheese. Sprinkle the onion over the cheese then top with the center bun sections.
- Spread the remaining half of the dressing over the top of the center bun sections, then sprinkle with the remaining half of the lettuce. Top each with the remaining hamburger patties, 2 dill pickles, and the top bun sections. Serve, or wrap up in waxed paper then serve.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!