Confetti Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring the circus to town with Confetti Upside-Down Cake! You've never seen a cake this beautiful and brightly colored.
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add melted butter to baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange cherry halves evenly over sugar and sprinkle with fruit cocktail; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions. Stir in sprinkles and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cake stand 5 minutes; loosen gently with a knife and invert onto a serving platter.
For more circus fun, visit www.ringling.com. Or for more amazing cake mix recipes, visit our collection page 39 To-Die-For Recipes With Cake Mix!