Rocky Road Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This may just be the most decadent fluff you've ever tasted! Our Rocky Road Fluff combines the three most important rocky road ingredients, chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts, into one fabulously creamy fluff!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 2.4mg 1 %
- Sodium 217mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!