Rocky Road Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This may just be the most decadent fluff you've ever tasted! Our Rocky Road Fluff combines the three most important rocky road ingredients, chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts, into one fabulously creamy fluff!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 2.4mg 1 %
- Sodium 217mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!