Rocky Road Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This may just be the most decadent fluff you've ever tasted! Our Rocky Road Fluff combines the three most important rocky road ingredients, chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts, into one fabulously creamy fluff!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 2.4mg 1 %
- Sodium 217mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"