Cheesy Baked Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pineapple casserole is unlike any other. If you haven't tried the combination of cheddar cheese and pineapple before, now is a great time to do so (you're going to love it!). Oh, and if you're wondering when to set out our Cheesy Baked Pineapple, it can be served as a side dish or dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, cheese, sugar, and flour; toss until evenly coated. Place in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well, then sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 420
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 428mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %