Beefed-Up Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This all-in-one dinner is perfect for busy nights. In our Beefed-Up Rice Casserole you'll discover layers of beefy, cheesy, fill-ya-up goodness. Get ready for lots of "oohs" and "aahs" when you bring it out!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian pork sausage, casings removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice, warmed
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, sausage, garlic powder, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked and crumbly; drain off excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and rice; mix well. Place half the mixture in the baking dish. Top with half the meat mixture, then place 4 slices mozzarella cheese over the top and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 485
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 32g 65 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,078mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!