Unbelievable Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 to 12 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
You're not going to believe how we keep this crust together - with orange marmalade! Yup, no butter! And it's sure to keep your family together, too - at least until after dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 16 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
Preheat s oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of marmalade; mix well. With back of a spoon, press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 300 degrees F.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cottage cheese until smooth and creamy. Add cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar; beat until smooth and well blended. Add egg substitute and blend well. With a spoon, swirl in remaining 1/4 cup marmalade. Pour cheese mixture evenly over graham cracker crust and bake 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Pour over top of baked pie and return to oven; bake 10 minutes. Cool completely, then chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve. Cut into squares and serve.
You can garnish this with fresh fruit for an added bit of pizzazz!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 332
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 464mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.