We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a creamy, cheesy, fancy-sounding Italian chicken dish that goes together in a jiffy because it calls for cooked rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need
- 7 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (3-1/2-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease 6 small (6-ounce) baking dishes.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and remaining ingredients; stir in pasta then spoon mixture into baking dishes. Sprinkle evenly with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Tetrazzini can also be baked in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home.
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!