We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken Tetrazzini is a creamy, cheesy, fancy-sounding Italian chicken dish that goes together in a jiffy because it calls for cooked rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need
- 7 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (3-1/2-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease 6 small (6-ounce) baking dishes.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and remaining ingredients; stir in pasta then spoon mixture into baking dishes. Sprinkle evenly with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Tetrazzini can also be baked in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home.
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.