We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our chicken tostadas are an easy south-of-the-border-style skillet meal that turns pantry staples into a mealtime fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 6 (6-inch) tostadas (see Note)
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
What to Do
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté 2 minutes, until browned. Add water and taco seasoning; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Add black beans and simmer 2 more minutes; remove from heat.
- Arrange tostadas on a serving platter; sprinkle evenly with cheese then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with scallions. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!