Chicken Waldorf Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got as fantastic summer recipe that doesn't require an oven! Try our Chicken Waldorf Salad for a truly flavorful way to enjoy the summer sunshine. It's loaded with tender chicken, crisp apples, and crunchy pecans. What's not to love? Your summer needs this no-heating-required salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chunks
- 3 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until well coated.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Summer salads keep you and your kitchen cool! Here's one of our other favorites -- our Beefed-Up Mostaccioli Salad!
- For more amazing chicken salad recipes, make our Berry Grape Chicken Salad, or our Caribbean Chicken Ambrosia.
- If you're looking for a delicious way to do chicken, we suggest our BBQ Spatchcock Chicken!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 556mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!