Grilled Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be from Buffalo to make or eat these, but most folks from Buffalo know they pack a real punch! So, get ready for a real burst of flavor. (They'll be spicy-hot, so be careful!)
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings in oil until evenly coated. Grill the chicken wings for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in cayenne pepper sauce and salt. In a large bowl, toss the wings with sauce mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
We like to serve these chicken wings with a side of blue cheese dressing and some celery sticks.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.