We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sesame seeds are part of so many of our favorite foods, from bagels and rolls to salads and candies, so why not team them with chicken? And on the grill, it's an unbeatable combination!
What You'll Need:
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except sesame seeds. Grill chicken 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning chicken frequently and brushing it each time with the mixture.
- Remove chicken from grill and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- Sesame seeds are usually found in the spice section of the supermarket.
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.