Simple Thyme Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 pieces of chicken per serving
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Cooking a quick weeknight meal is easy with our Simple Thyme Chicken! Delicious spices beautifully coat juicy chicken, and come together in a flash, making a dinner staple you can't miss. Simply put, we made thyme the star of this dish so you can be the star in your dining room!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat, baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except chicken; mix well. Add chicken to seasoning mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
Check This Out!
- Serve this Simple Thyme Chicken with our Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes for a truly impressive meal.
- We can't get enough chicken! Try our French Glazed Chicken for something fancy. And for easy homestyle flavors, you'll love our Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- The kids are gonna go crazy for our Cheesy Potato Chicken!
- After dinner, serve up this Neighborly Banana Cake for a sweet and easy dessert.