Peanut Butter-Kiss Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This holiday season, show your family and friends how much you love them by showering them with kisses! A dozen or two of our Peanut Butter-Kiss Cookies, that is. There's no sweeter way to treat those around you this Christmas than with this easy-to-make Christmas cookie recipe. They'll love munching on these extra-sweet treats and you'll love seeing them smile!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat condensed milk and peanut butter until creamy. Add biscuit baking mix and vanilla, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2-inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 11 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more Christmas desserts? Try our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples, our Holiday Poke Cake, or our Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge!
- Need something classic on your holiday table this year? Check out our World's Easiest Christmas Dinner Menu!
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 136mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.