Mini Cheesecake Christmas Trees
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
What's creamy, chilled, and perfectly sweet? That's right, our Mini Cheesecake Christmas Trees! There's nothing better than a festive dessert that takes less than 10 minutes! Whip these up when you're having last minute company over, or if you need a little something extra to bring to your potluck. This Christmas cookie recipe is our pick for a very happy holiday!
What You'll Need
- 2 (1.9-ounce) boxes frozen mini fillo shells
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 drops green food color
- Holiday nonpareils and decorating candy for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place empty fillo shells on baking sheet. Bake 4 minutes or until crispy. Let cool.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping and green food color until thoroughly combined. Place cream cheese mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe mixture evenly into fillo shells as seen in photo. Sprinkle with nonpareils and holiday decorating candy. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- These Mini Cheesecake Christmas Trees should be eaten on the same day they're made; that way the fillo shells will stay crispy!
- For more Christmas dessert recipes, try our Winter Wonderland Cupcakes, our Naked Eggnog Cake, or our Holiday Gingerbread Fudge.
- Be sure to check out the other cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!